Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
30 minutes – $60
60 minutes – $120
90 minutes – $180
Distance healing – $50
Benefits of Reiki
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with accute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Deep Tissue, Swedish, Thai
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
30 minutes – $75
60 minutes – $150
90 minutes – $225
120 minutes – $300
- Treats chronic back pain
- Helps lower high blood pressure
- Reduces stress, anxiety and muscle tension
- Breaks up scare tissue
- Improves athletic recovery and performance
- Can help with labor pain and delivery
- Reduces arthritis symtoms
“Amanda is not just an amazing hands on body worker – she is a very powerful energy worker and after having a massage with her you will not just feel relaxed but energized and refreshed at the soul level. She will realign your muscles, bones and spirit. I even felt like her intense but very relaxing massage gave me a mini Chiro treatment and energy aura cleansing. Do it! Quite something to experience !!
“Amanda was a really great Massage Therapist. She really understands the body and helped me a lot with my back problems. She is also such an amazing person. She lives such a incredible life, if more people were like her the world would be a better place!”
Yoga & Meditation
Body, Mind, Spirit
Yoga cultivates health and wellbeing (physical, emotional, mental and social) through the regular practice of a range of many different techniques, including postures and movement, breath awareness and breathing exercises, relaxation and concentration, self-inquiry and meditation.
Prices vary depending on group or individual.
- Reduces stress
- It improves concentration
- It encourages a healthy lifestyle
- The practice increases self-awareness
- It increases happiness
- Meditation increases acceptance
- It slows aging
- The practice benefits cardiovascular and immune health
– Emily from babykaleyogi.com
3 hours of Healing, Massage, Yoga and Meditation in your own home!